Monday, October 31, 2011

LOOT ON GUDLUR RTO CHECK POST


It is not a RTO check post , is it a Looting check post?
THE GUDLUR check post between Mysore & Ooty is now looting post , i gone from Bengaluru to Ooty on 29.10.11 , when i reached at Gudlur RTO check post by maxi cab no. KA02C-9235 , i have to take the permit for entering in Tamilnadu , so i gone at check post , i was in line , i saw that the tax collector Mr. Palnipapur is collecting double money from the original receipt
When my trun came , he given me the receipt of RS 265/- & demanded 500/- , i asked him why he is asking for 500/- , the receipt is only 265/- , then i told him that i & my wife is going to sit on AN-SHAN
When i gone to call my wife , in between that Mr.palnipaur write on the receipt +200/- & driver given 465/- , i came & i asked what is for 200/- extra
Mr. Palnipapur told that it is a fine, i asked which fine & what act? Tell me , he didn’t give me any answer
I told him that i am sitting here & i will not go from
here , then he returned me 200/- & requested me to leave
But i asked him to take a promise not to take bribe, but he never taken
A huge corruption on this check post
& no one is taking action against this huge corruption
I don’t know, why people are paying extra money?
If any one reading this letter please take action against this corruption
Thnx a lot
J.P. Bansal
No. 88 2nd main
Narsihamalu layout
Near kanteerva studio
Bangalor 560098

No comments:

Post a Comment